· Dates: from 22 June to 20 July 2019.
· This program is specially designed for students and student athletes interested in improving their critical thinking capabilities, as well as improving their intelligence quotients (IQ’s) through an intensive SAT preparatory course whose principal purpose is making students eligible for merit, academic, need, or athletic scholarships, as appropriate. The necessary preparation, familiarization, and knowledge of the system make up fundamental tools to obtain this goal.
· This program, which has consolidated itself as a resounding success through its thirteen editions, offers an unforgettable experience that coordinates education and sports with activities and excursions.
· This four-week summer course is carried out in Boston and serves as a first contact with the United States, its culture, and its top universities.
· Afternoons are dedicated to sports trainings or recreational and à la carte cultural activities, as the case may be for each specific student.